Eckersley Garden Architecture are currently looking for a Studio Manager to join our small lively team in Richmond.
The full-time role requires a proactive, organised and enthusiastic individual. Sociable personality, sense of humour and an interest in design is a plus.
Key selection criteria:
- Determined and diplomatic self-starter
- Team player and team contribution – a willingness to engage, exchange and share ideas
- Sense of humour and limitless patience
- Demonstrated ability in motivating and managing a team
- Proven ability to multitask and manage various responsibilities simultaneously
- At least four years office management/administration experience
- Horticultural and design experience a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven business development track record